Frequently Asked Questions
- I have completed the workbench, how do I get my certificate?
- How do I contact someone for help?
- My ASCT username and password aren’t working, how do I login?
- Will I get continuing education credits for completing a workbench?
- How much does a workbench cost?
- How long do I have to complete a workbench?
Once you have completed the workbench you will be able to print your certificate.
You can get help in one of three ways. Click on the Contact tab at the top of the page and fill out the request form. You can also send an email to the ASCT Quality Assurance Center at email@example.com, or you can contact us by phone during business hours at (919) 861-5571 or using our toll free number 800-948-3947.
Even if you are an ASCT member you must complete and send in the QAC registration form with payment to the Quality Assurance Center (QAC) in order to access the workbenches. When you register you will be assigned a username and password specific to the QAC. Your username and password will be sent to the email account you specify during registration.
Email registration form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax registration form to: 919-787-4916
Yes, each workbench is worth 2 CEUs.
The price for each workbench is $45 for ASCT members or $65 for non-members.
Each workbench will be available for six months following purchase.